In partnership with the practice, the PPG aims to:
- Act as an advisory group providing perspectives and concerns
- Communicate to the practice areas of patient concern with a view to influencing change
- Act as a consultative group for any changes at the practice
- Encourage and support the role of the practice in involving patients in their own care
- Monitor operational complaints and comments received about the practice without compromising patient confidentiality
- Annually review the results of the patient survey and suggest changes as appropriate.
Contact the Patient Group
Contact the Patient Participation Group to join, or with any suggestions, comments and feedback for the forum meetings by completing the below form.