Welcome to The Little Venice Medical Centre Patient Participation Group (PPG)
Aim of the group
To represent the patients of Little Venice Medical Centre and work in partnership with GPs and practice staff to improve services for patients.
- The PPG is open to any patient registered with the practice
- We aim to be reflective of the patient demographic of the practice
In partnership with the practice, the PPG aims to:
- act as an advisory group providing perspectives and concerns
- communicate to the practice areas of patient concern with a view to influencing change
- act as a consultative group for any changes at the practice
- encourage and support the role of the practice in involving patients in their own care
- monitor operational complaints and comments received about the practice without compromising patient confidentiality
- annually review the results of the patient survey and suggest changes as appropriate.
We are always looking for new members to join the PPG, please call or email the surgery if you are interested.